View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 08:57 PM   #1902 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Faceglide, thank you sooo much for allowing Dan to take me for a ride in your car. First of all the car is beautiful! Love the wheels! Second that thing is a beast even on low boost. You def have a sleeper car there! There's gonna be some exotic owners saying WTF when they get crushed.
No problem bro! Hope you enjoyed the ride! I certainly wanted a very unique Z and am really happy with how it's turning out. It will definitely maintain a sleeper vibe, but the idea is that when you take a second look at it, you realize it is a complete monster! Wife picked out the color, once you take out the chrome and silvers, it turns into a very wicked color. I love it! They don't know bout that black cherry tho!

Car put down 610hp @ 12psi today....still with these baby potato's and the 2.5" resonated FI exhaust. Yeoza!

Come join us in the FI TT hot tub! The water is warm, the mood is chill and the boost is crazy!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote