View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
really? you paid less than $37k for ALL that? in 2009 invoice on a nismo was even less than that...
The car sat in a Naples garage in a winter home and I bought it this summer for 26,500 with 6,000 miles in it. I was looking at new ones at the time it came up for sale and I loved the yellow. I was working on a deal for a 2013 sport touring at the time but the dealer was working with me much. It didn't have the sport breaks but it will next week. Im around 40K now but that includes the supercharger, Aquamist meth injection, Stillen exhaust, adding sport breaks and having them powder coated black with yellow logos, carbon fiber vented hood and boost /AFR gauge installed where the clock was. It's 406 WHP/302 TQ. Don't take me wrong, I like the nismo body kit and wheels but I think it's over priced since they didn't add more power.

If you bought your car for a warranty buying a used car might not make since but since I intended to make it fast it really didn't make a difference to me.

Last edited by JWillis72; 02-12-2014 at 03:33 PM.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote