Thread: 2014 GTA Meets
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:00 PM   #94 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkil View Post
You are very close to me...and yes I do have a garage with the z currently sleeping in it maybe we can work something out?

Not sure if I'll have all the proper tools though. Should be fine as I have ratchet sets and what not.

Only concern is jacking the car and jack stands. I have 2 but haven't jacked up this car before and from reading not 100% on the placement along the rails with the standard U shape jack head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I probably have everything you do not currently have and can bring what ever is needed. I am a licensed electrician/handy man so I have more then enough tools and willing to help. If you have a jack and some stands we are good to go. I can bring my jack but currently my 4 car jack stands are under my Z I have two other jack stands but they are larger for trucks/suvs. Plus I worry about twisting frame or warping sh!t I wouldn't need to get your car that high I always over worry about bending or warping even the the littlest things I am super anal about it and always lift the car slow! Now that I think of it, it would be better if I had two jacks then I could do both front sides at the same time! I also use and will bring thick industrial grade rubber almost like hockey pucks to act as a cover for the jack stands helps keep the babies pretty.

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 02-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote