View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

The worst part of that kit is the fact that the turbo sits directly under the intake charge pipe on the drivers side. This directly heats the pipe up and raises intake temps even more than they already are from heat soak of the bay.

Also, depending how they route the recirc pipe, that had a bit of problems also. On mine (powerlab) it hung to the passenger side and was susceptible to undercarriage scrape. I was forced to go over a new speed bump when in line for Six Flags and it put so much pressure on the recirc pipe that it cracked my wastegate clean off of the crossover pipe.