View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 02:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
Well, I have both stillen sways that are brand new and I'd like to utilize them both.

My suspension is not OEM however. I am using BC coils and I know that lowering the car a substantial amount and adding sway bars puts quite a bit of stress on the OEM end links.

I know that cutting corners isn't always the best thing, but if the front end links can handle the stress, I only see the need to purchase SPL rear end links.

I'm curious as to if anyone else has done the same.
if you're planning on using no stiffer than the middle setting on the front, i suppose you might be okay. it is about the same stiffness as my whiteline's soft setting. this is going by manufacturer % in stiffness, so it is still just a guess. just because you have 2 bars doesnt mean you need to use both of them.

im sure you have screws in your garage you're not using. are you going to just screw them in your car just because you have them? lol
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote