View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
should only need a can of brake cleaner, its brake fluid take it apart spray the flywheel wheel wipe off with a rag, spray out the presure plate assembly spring area a bit, and then spray and wipe the pressure plate itself and let it dry for 15mins. its brake fluid not oil so it doesn't take much to clean it you just cant get it out of the friction disk so that needs to be replaced. might as well clean out the bell housing a little while your in there too. same deal spray and wipe. nissan is being a bunch of jacokoffs about this whole deal instead of just fixing it. between this, the cvt's, and the puke i really don't know about the brands future(these csc's have been an issue since the 06 nismo and the still havent fixed it)

also the exedy kits all have the correct syle spring fingers for the 370z(so long as you dont buy a 350z one which parts places have been known to sell for the 370) but they are a bit pricey the stage one is already over $1k
ill go ahead and get all the stuff i need, thanks so much bro, i really appreciate the help, im just gonna buy a clutch disk just incase it is soaked in brake fluid, im like 80% sure it is since my reservoir is well below the min line yesterday but there might be a chance it isnt
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote