View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Went in for Bluetooth and Couldnt stop!

Had my first long drive and outside of our crazy traffic in LA it was pretty fun. 3.5 hours from Malibu to home was a little tough with no bluetooth, getting pulled over and no phone charger so I ran straight for the stereo shop when I got back.

Went in for Bluetooth and ended up with a new Alpine system. Touchscreen head unit, DVD, DVD bypass, steering wheel control hook up, Iphone charger and connector, 2 amps, Bluetooth, all new speakers and a really cool enclosure where the spare goes for a 12" woofer. Pretty much all alpine outside of the Sub.

I like the idea of using the spare location as it will all be concealled and I won't have a speaker box rolling around. I won't take this car on long trips and have AAA so not too worried about the spare, my other cars didnt have spares when they were new so no big deal

Funny thing is I don't listen to much else then KROC, alternative and some classic rock so why I went for a 12" sub I have no idea.

Anyway, really excited about seeing it all set up, wasnt really happy with the stock stereo but didnt really plan on going this big but figure I'll need some good tunes to hear over the other mods coming soon.

I'll shoot some pictures as soon as I get the car back, hopefully tomorrow! Can't wait!! PS. Thought about the Kenwood but the Alpine was in stock, seemed like a clean option anyway.

Wanted to share my excitement!!

motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote