View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #93 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancouverite View Post
Thanks man.I'm running 295 in the rear actually. I think you could even fit 305 easily without any problem. As for 265 in the front, it doesn't rub even at full lock. I'd more worry about front than rear. It might rub inner suspension at full lock if you go wider than 265.

Yes, I got these from ravspec. I couldn't pass up the deal Did you get these from ravspec too? in flat black?

The 265 doesnt look that bad! Just slightly off from matching the rear 295.

Yup picked up the flat black (although it was not as sweet of a deal as the gunmetals!). I believe you can fit a 325 in the rear without too much hassle if you really wanted to. As for the front, i "think" i want to try the 285/35/19 for front AND rear on re11s. Im currently on nismo suspension but might add some spl front camber arms to add a little more camber. I also dont mind rolling a little if i have to. Which part of the inner suspension do you think would rub at full lock?

Do you think 10mm spacer was the way to go? Im sure you have a much better feel seeing it in real life. Im trying to pick either a +15 or +10 offset to match the fronts.

How do you like the s04s? Do you have any comparisons to other tires?

Again, super thanks for giving me all this awesome info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk