Thread: z wont start
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 05:42 PM   #56 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpsscc View Post
I just can't understand how it would not be covered. It's so well known and documented. My 2010 did the same thing a few days before Christmas. Totally covered including the 150 dollar tow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrthomr View Post
I have a 2010 Roadster and my local Nissan checked my Vin at my request in October. Not covered. I'll be pulling fuse once it comes out of hybernation.
It's all about the revision of the ESCL. To my knowledge, there is Rev A, B, C, and D. At some point in 2010, all of the 370Z began getting the Rev D model. The Rev D model is the latest one, and the one that is supposed to be installed for a recall. Before the recall, there were already reports on this forum of the Rev D model going bad. A few people had late 2010 or after models which already had the Rev D, and one guy even had his Rev B replaced with a Rev D, which subsequently failed. It is a bull$hit recall by Nissan.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote