View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #152 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra View Post
it is still a Hyundai... I have owned 2 Hyundai and they both are horrible in the reliability department. 10 yr warranty does not cut how bad these things are. so no matter what they say they put on the car, it still looks like a streamlined tiburon, with the quality of a piece of cardboard used to haul rocks.
What did you own and what year were they made? I've never had a problem out of the '06 Tiburon that I owned... It was actually superior in the quality department to many American and European brands that I've owned.... Yeah, I said European... Volkswagen being one of them. Anyway, have you seen where Hyundai stands on the quality scale lately??? I think they're a couple notches above the industry average. Shockingly, it seems that they are even above the fabled Nissan! OH NOOOOOOO... Pfft.

Anyway, many manufacturers have had issues throughout history. I know Hyundai will some day be a "socially acceptable" brand here in the U.S. It may be a little while, but they'll get there.

Last edited by G&M Performance; 02-02-2009 at 04:12 PM.