View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

In FI applications where a normal 255 was enough to meet the vehicles needs, we can expect the basic RRP kit with single 255 to be able to do the job. The extra plumbing length associated with the RRP kit might slightly deduct from available fuel to the rails of a standard 255 configuration. But I expect it to be within a few percent.

Adding more pump to the RRP pump isn't a terribly difficult experience, pending how much more we are talking about. Once you have enough pump that it is needed to bypass the factory fuel filter and regulator housing, there needs to be another hose added inside the tank and it gets a little messy outside the tank to have to put a filter and return system in.

I have been in communication with Martin privately but I wanted to post in this thread too so that people didn't think I was overlooking this question.