View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #42 (permalink)
mag_black
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z MT6
mag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond reputemag_black has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
who needs a fix when you can use a band aid.

two tunes identical, one with dtcs on and one with them off. when you have to test, flash to the ones with them in the ready position. drive 100 miles and test before they turn on. pass test, flash back to the other tune with them off
That's not a bad idea, but most people here use a tuner and don't own a cipher cable.

I'm going in 2 months and I know others w/ uprev that have passed. We'll find out soon enough. I'll be more than prepared.