View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Silly Rabbit
Track Member

Drives: '12 PW Touring Sport
Silly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

I was planning to get her cleaned up and take some pictures today, but she got fussy last night and gave me a PO301 code. So, I spent the afternoon replacing the spark plugs. I found the harness to #1 cylinder coil loose. I figure that is what threw up the code. I picked up a spare coil, but for now swapped #1 with #2 and went ahead with replacing all the spark plugs.

The is car is 4k miles from the service, so it's done now. This will save the next owner about ~$500 at Nissan or 3-4 hrs of dealing with removing the intake.

Maybe I will find the time tomorrow to get some pics. She is running smooth again with no code.
Silly Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote