View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by After_Shock View Post
Thanks on the pics, as I said in the description to use lots and I mean lots of lubricant on the clay bar which I do, I simply put it down to take the pics but it was in a warm workshop and also on the bonnet so it showed had dried quick. Also in the description had said id learnt the hard with with the clay hence im very very carefull with it and don't damage the paint!
Fair enough! Didn't mean to sound like an arsehole, and sorry if it seemed like that, but keep it up, the Z looks good and I wish I had the rear wiper and headlight washers