View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strange M310 question - front tire poke

Before dropping the coin on a set of M310's, I looked at numerous threads to see how they look/fit. I seen the 2 following pics and that sealed me on buying them. Following other people that buy there same rims, it some cases they poke and others it's like the perfect fit.

I've noticed it seems those who have the base cars without the sport package the tires seem to poke a little bit, where others who do have the sport brakes the fitment is more what I am after. The first 2 pictures the car is also lowered, I will be on coilovers when everything is installed. Any method to my madness? Also, no offense to the gentleman who owns the MB pictured and looking thru posts, I don't believe the guy is using spacers.

The pics that got me to buy these...

The one that seems to poke a bit.
OldFart is offline   Reply With Quote