View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

If you value a warranty then do NOT touch the stock oil cooler. Don't mess with it. Don't try to bypass it. Unless of course you bought a brand new car to beat the crap out of at a track.

The oil filter size you need is the HP-2008. I used that when I put my sandwich plate on my stock cooler and it fit just fine.

So this doesn't turn into another stupid debate over whether you need an extra oil cooler or not, feel free to visit other threads here relating to an aftermarket cooler on top of the stock cooler. You will see plenty of butt-hurt opinions and the like. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Bottom line. If you don't track it, don't "NEED" it. But my personal opinion is still quite different from this and I'll leave that out for now. Someone might get their feelings hurt.

Good luck to ya!

Last edited by Tigger; 02-08-2014 at 10:08 AM.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote