View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:10 AM   #101 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
See, in my opinion it's the later years of car ownership that become really enjoyable. It's paid off so you can afford to mod the **** out of it. You've worked on it so much that you know how to fix anything, and it becomes easy to take care of any problems that pop up since you've done everything a couple of times before.
Agree. I also like a variety. I'm not talking about Jay Leno variety, but I would like to have 2-3 (very different) toys in my garage to play with.

Everyone is different. Some can afford to own multiple cars and others cannot. A lot of people here already have families + their toy(s) + their practical car. Whether you have to sell for a practical family car or trade because you don't have money for a down payment, it's all about compromise and what's important/realistic for you. In my opinion, the key behind the ability to enjoy all this is proper financial planning.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote