View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
LMAO @ "I'm worth more dead than alive. Yay life insurance!"

Honestly Chris, one of our boys at work got RAPED by a car 2 days ago... Bike in 600 pieces... He... Is alive, actually kinda ok... Fúcked up his hands, broke a few bones, but he'll make it...

Now... Dead is one thing, it hurts those that mean a lot to you... Surviving... Hurts you AND those around you, and god forbid you become a paraplegic... How the fúck and I gonna come down and smoke a cigar with you???
Honestly bro... Don't do it... Please...
ah, that right in the feels bro. you love me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
That looks good man , a bit on the high side $$$ but cash in hand everything is negotiable

As for track , its a great place to hone your skills and even if you are a newb you can still ride the track
If you blow a corner or lowside you do not have to worry about getting run over or going off a cliff like in a canyon
If you ever decide to go let me know as i work with a Track org and im one of the instructors/control rider
dude I live down the street from disneyland. were practically neighbors

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote