View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I use to ride, I had a '05 R6, '05 & '07 GSXR 600 over a span of 5 years and there aint nothing like riding a speed bike, but I gave up riding about 2 years ago because i lost 4 friends on bikes.. and I hate to be debbie downer, but you having a wife and a kid, not saying anything would happen to you, but before you buy one, think about your family bro, and the "what ifs."

Just my 2 cents, sorry if my troll'n here.
Nah man, thats reality. Sorry for the loss as well. Thats terrible, I don't blame you. Side note: I'm worth more dead than alive! yay for life insurance! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
What year Daytona ?
I rode the 675 when it first came out and it was fun bike , very slim and with the right tire and suspension set up the bike would flick into corners easy

I still ride but track only 07 GSXR 750
2012 with 2800 miles on it:

Triumph Daytona 675R

I really wanna track... but I'm not as experienced as I would like. I was thinking of doing a few runs on mulholland snake (not fast of course) to get me back into it slowly.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote