View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
Default KW Variant 3, SPC front/rear camber arms, Hotchkis front/rear sways

Hello!

Need money for some stuff so I'm trying to see if anyone wants some suspension parts before I take them off the car. All items are currently still installed on the car, but the car hasn't been moved in months. Car is not a daily driver and gets driven at most 1000 miles a year. It get stored in the back corner of a warehouse. I do not have pictures as they are installed on the car. Most people should already know what they look like anyways.

Once the part sells and is paid for, it will be taken off within a week and immediately shipped out. All prices posted including PayPal fees and FedEx shipping with tracking number! I will let you know immediately after it ships with the tracking number.

KW Variant 3 coilovers (WITH OEM FRONT TOP MOUNTS) - used but still in almost brand new condition.
I've looked them up online and the cheapest I've seen is $2000 shipped for a brand new set so my asking price is $1700 shipped OBO.

Please keep in mind that these prices are with PayPal fees included, shipping included, and are BEST OFFER. Feel free to throw me an offer for them! I will remove them as soon as possible after I find a buyer and ship within 48 hours of removal with FedEx ground tracking! I will also clean up every single item before shipping.

If anyone wants the entire setup then I can offer a package deal!

Let me know if you have any questions and please feel free to send me a PM if you're interested! Thank you in advance for your time!

Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ; 02-09-2014 at 01:54 AM.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote