View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #96 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
Everyone has their own reasons for the things they do. Noone can tell you if its wrong or right. F$#k 'em if they try.
I bought my Z knowing it would not be a DD. I have several other vehicles That I use for daily things, and a company truck for my work day. I don't feel the least bit bad about the coin I layed out for the Z and not driving it on a daily basis. Its there when I want it. My other rides are all older, but in good shape with low miles (except the subaru outback with 225k). I'm the type that has never sold a car, ever. I drive 'em till they die, or are not worth fixing anymore, and they go to scrap, or hand them down to our 5 children.
A bit of irony..My brother is a car salesman!
Not many like you now a days! Seems like most, including myself, get a new car every 3-5years. Also no one seems to take pride in their cars anymore.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote