View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #79 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I can afford a Supra. Anyone who bought a 370 can afford a Supra... I wanted something with a warranty while in school.

The problem with most people I know is that once they upgrade to the other cars listed, they don't DD the car... Sooooo, it's not apples to apples... Then again, I haven't a clue why people buy a 370 and weekend drive it either...

If I could afford a new-ish GTR (I'd have to buy under warranty) I'd only sell the 370 if I got a good offer on it, I wouldn't sell it for 15k if it was the last 15k to get a GTR. Not much of a Corvette guy, and I have no idea why you'd BUY a German car

My next car will be a DeLorean, or a classic 65-70 fastback Mustang, in which I'll be keeping the 370
well that could be because you're not old enough to know wat adulthood is about to be a responsible father with kids. cant put 2 kids in a Z..while in motion at least.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote