Thread: Spacer options
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
If you went 20mm what would you do for the fronts then? Just 10mm?
I was thinking of going 20mm in the rears and either 5 or 10mm in the fronts, though I might just do 15mm in the rear and 5mm in the front...hmmm.
I'd say 20 and 10, or 15 and 5. The fronts don't have near as much of that "sucked in" look in factory form, as the rears do. So to me, 15 rear and no front was ok. It's a personal preference thing, others want the fronts out as well. With 15 on the rear, the car has a muscle look to it now in my opinion. Whatever floats your boat

John