View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #112 (permalink)
Slynky
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Red 370Z T/S/N
Slynky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauchowr View Post
Wow! that is incredible. I am paying 240 a month on my Tacoma right now. I am 26, single, live in Los Angeles and I will be the only driver and this is my dd. In the past 3 years I have only been in one parking lot accident, but about 3.5 years ago I totaled my last truck. Some insurance companies seem to track back 5 years whereas some only go back three. However, I am getting estimates in the same neighborhood of $320-350 from all of the insurance companies.

I just need to get it down to about $200 which imo is still pretty high. Also, I know 200 seems much lower than the estimates that were given, but maybe they were high balling me. I was getting internet quotes btw.
Perhaps another question...

What would you pay to drive a "regular" car? Then find the difference between it and the "2-seater" to see if it's worth it to you.

I'm amazed that I pay as much as I do for my Acura RSX S with my record and marital status and age. Nearly $1100.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Slynky is offline   Reply With Quote