View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
gauchowr
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Anniversary Z
gauchowr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gauchowr
Default Does this sound like a good deal?

I am looking to trade in my 2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Longbed sport package with 65,xxx miles with some body damage. I currently owe $6,200 on the truck. KBB says that it is worth about 16k in excellent condition, and about 14k for fair condition. I would say that the truck is in fair condition as everything on the truck is perfect except for a big dent on the rear drivers side panel on the bed, and a few dings here and there. Mechanically, everything is good.

I am looking into buying a base+sport. I talked to the internet manager and she says that she can take my truck for a trade-in and give me the car at payments of under $500. Given that I can get the Z at invoice of $31,365, apr at 3.99%, and with positive equity from the trade in of about 9k, I am looking at about $463.75 per month. Does this sound too good to be true, or do you guys think that I am dead on and should pursue this price, or is there anyone out there that thinks that I can push for a better deal? She has not confirmed a monthly payment with me over the phone, she wants me to come in tonight at 8 to further negotiate. What do you guys think?
gauchowr is offline   Reply With Quote