View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:38 AM   #40 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Don't get all bitchy because I pointed out your link was completely irrelevant. Have you tried Midol?

And I hate to be pedantic, but if you "could care less" it means you care. You were looking for "couldNT care less".
Irrelevant to the point they still measure the data LOL. You want their number so you can advise them on that, and on medication for bloating as well LOL!!??

Bitchy? No, that would be you and your mis-guided notion of what a loaner car must mean. I was happy to enlighten you.

As I stated many posts before, name a maker without issues.

Had I listened to a keyboard test driver like you I would not have purchased a number of cars Ive owned and enjoyed.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote