View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:09 AM   #316 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370ZYZFR1 View Post
First of all, thank you everyone for replying and giving your input on a few previous threads. After long thought and research, I ordered the FI exhaust system. I did not order the RHFC yet but am 90% sure I will before my exhaust ships in 7 weeks.

Having said that, the only mods I will do for performance will be exhaust, rhfc, and maybe intake. After hearing feedback from last thread concerning the intake, I figured this was worth starting a new thread.

I have narrowed the I takes down to the following.

1. Injen sp1989. $490.00
2. Injen sp1990. $499.99 (what's difference?)
3. Stillen generation 2 $422.00
4. Stillen generation 3 $535.00

Questions:

1. How much estimate hp will these add?
2. Which ones require removing the front bumper? And is it the full actual bumper that has to come off?
3. Which ones are easiest to install and maintain (changing filters )
4. Do these filters last similar to regular air filters
5. If I do the intake as well as other mods, do I need a tune? I have heard no and yes. Some say you can lose hp if tune isn't necessary.

Thanks for all your help
AFE Takeda Stage 2 CAI. You have to pull the front bumper but no other modification required, unlike the Stillen G3.