View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #90 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Kreese View Post
I paid to have it done. Took them 3 days to install a HU and a Viper alarm, they claimed the first Viper they installed was bad so they had to do it again. They messed up my S Mode, the car is at the dealer now and the Viper alarm will not remote start. Not happy. Will search around this site for recommended shops near me to do the rest of the audio/repairs. With 3 days time I expected perfection.
Very sorry to hear this man.

I personally do not even touch push button start cars for remote starts yet. Your lucky they didn't fry the cars computer.

I should be out there in a month or so if you would like me to look at the audio.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote