Thread: 370z vs Evo X
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
konsta
Base Member

Drives: 370z
konsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond reputekonsta has a reputation beyond repute
Default 370z vs Evo X

Hi,

To start off this isn't another which is better evo x vs 370z thread is more of trying to see which is for me, I read the other ones posted. And I know the pros and cons of each.
I have a 370z and thinking of going with gtm stg 1 supercharger, however I started thinking of getting the evo x instead since it comes stock with a turbo which has more potential in the long run. Now where I live, FI is illegal unless it comes from factory which is why I'm leaning towards the evo. However the gtm supercharger looks close to stock so I don't think they would realize. But the fun factor of the 370z is whats keeping in debate along with how good it looks .

I just wanna hear some different opinions/input from other people regarding this, been thinking about it for a while and can't really make up my mind.

Also side questions,

Would a ~ 500awhp evo be as fun as a 370z?
And purely out of curiosity would a supercharged 370z ~450whp lose to ~500awhp evo x

Thanks,
konsta is offline   Reply With Quote