View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 08:31 AM   #251 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

I'm the guilty party. I gave cosmogirl an offer on my system, and I'm sure it will move at my asking no matter what he decides. It's OK one way or another. He can show the images and tell of the deal if he wants.

However, I just looked at that system: GTM has little need for followup involvement outside of the billet rail, which isn't a moving part: 775 Bosch injectors, Aeromotive 340 lph pump, AN braided fuel lines, and a gauge with the pressure regulator from another supplier, all included, still far less than the CJM product.

Educate me: Doesn't the regulator act as a fuel damper as well?

Lastly, I know of the GTM turbo thread and that quagmire. However, I have always gotten prompt service from them when I called. You have to call. Sam has always gone the extra mile for me.

Coop