View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibby1113 View Post
Let's say I wanna take the car to the track one day and drive it hard. Will the stock pads hold up?

Another quick question, same scenario I take it to the track, but I have slotted and drilled rotors, will they crack after running them hard just once

I'm asking cuz I wanna feel confident with what I buy is gonna hold up and not suck.
for tracking the car it's recommended you flush the brake fluid with RBF600 and use carbotech xps10's in the front and 8's in the rear. just switch pads when you're there and change back to stock pads when your'e done. you will be very safe with this setup. forget rotors for now, but it's recommended that you just go with slotted, not drilled.