View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #85 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I am still working on the rubberizing, right now it looks like basic red yellow blue black, custom colors are quite a bit extra because it is a rolling process so they would need to make several gallons of the color to do one knob where as the standard colors can be run with other orders they have. This is back burner right now so i am working on it during my weekends and lunches, Sam should be releasing a bunch of new parts soon that I have been working on, I wanted to do things like carbon synchros for the manual to go with the knobs, but the batch sizes are too large like 250 sets, so at this time I settled for completely redoing the clutch hydraulics