View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #30 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

I have gotten my original order of B-pillars from john and many of my other parts are on back order. I can understand that with the amount of orders they have taken in from our forum and others. I am having patience and have also told John my opinion on the matter and that he needed to stock parts from now on before trying to sell anything and that is what he is doing now. I am still waiting on parts and will continue to be patient to receive what I have already ordered and payed for. I wish some of these other guys would do the same... lou's case I understand and I have made the effort to help in any way I can to both Lou and John... Granted I respect spearfish but from my understanding he has not made an order with John or Spawn Aero.

YES, Spawn Aero made a few mistakes in their early orders but from my talks with John and what I see him doing now is that they learned from their ordering mistakes and are now rectifying the issues and problems they caused... He has even offered full refunds + the product when its available!!!! I think John and Spawn Aero are stepping up to the plate to make things right and I believe they need the chance to do that. If I was a vendor I would want that chance... this is just my 2 cents being as I have the biggest of promises made to me and I have asked John to shelve my projects so that others may be taken care of... You can confirm that with John and I have PM's regarding all this information.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054