View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #43 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Also...if anyone is curious. I gave Sam a call about a week ago, and I got some more news/reassurance.

I explained to Sam that I wanted some more reassurance and a firmer date on the kit. To make a long story short, he told me that he doesn't want to be dishonest with me and give me a firm date, but he honestly thinks that he is "approximately 3-4 weeks away from getting kits packaged together and prepared for shipping." Of course, we've heard this story before, but he told me to just stick with it, and call him back in 3 weeks to get another update from him, and that he thinks I really should stick with it and not pull out of the group buy. Sam reassured me that he really thinks that 3 weeks, and he'll know more, and hopefully start shipping out the kits a little bit after that, in order of who paid first.

As for the physical components, he is finishing or is finished bending the pipes for the intercooler and charge pipes, and he said the only hold up is awaiting the arrival of the cast parts, namely manifolds. This is not isolated however, other companies are also waiting, of course. He answered my email back quick about wanting information, so that made me more comfortable.

I still have faith that this will work out sooner than I hope. But time will tell, you know?

Last edited by Alstann; 02-05-2014 at 03:53 PM.