View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 09:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVPostSound View Post
Hunter measures toe in as a positive.
So negative toe in is positive.
Double negative.

.46 degrees is about 1/2"
We'll forget the negative or positive, what about the black arrows? The front at 0.08*, the black arrows are slightly out to the side of that center line. You're saying that should be negative, but it's showing a positive. So what gives? Do I trust the arrow or the -/+ sign?

The rear are clear as day showing inward of center line and showing a + number.

No way 0.46* is equal to length. You can see the before was only -1.7 camber and now its -1.8, yet the toe moved 0.21*. He only moved the camber adjustment like a 1/4 turn. I'd find it hard to believe a 1/4 turn on camber moves your toe 1/2". Hell that'd mean if I wanted -1.5 camber, I'd need to move a toe bolt or SPL toe arm 1.5 inches!