View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I know your struggle. I only do string alignments now. And after having my buddy set my car up this way and teaching me how to. It's easy and free now. I don't trust a computer alignment that has to be calibrated regularly and bases alignment from side to side combined. Who's to say it's ever even right?

With a string alignment it's always based on length for each corner and when the time is taken the toe comes out dead on. A well known shop told me the that there success in racing comes from string alignments and a great driver. Course they set each alignment up for each track. Mine is balanced between three tracks in which most have right hand turns.