View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #329 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine_IM View Post
With those specs are you going to need body modifications and negative camber to fit or are they plug and play?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I already have adjustable camber arms in the back and I'll need some up front as well. Im getting the same set up as Punk86, but with a less aggresive tire. So im hoping I wont have to modify the front fenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorazine_IM View Post
Oh and whats o disk and t disk?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I'll be honest im still not 100% on this, but i believe it's Work's way of determining which wheel will fit over Big Brake Kits. You can ask Mark at RavSepc, he'll be able to help you out.