View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
LOL.

I don't actually have a car yet. We'll be ordering at the end of this month. And due to your great advice, the wheels will be ordered.

I am just not sure if it is better to use up the tires on the stock wheels, then sell the stock rims, or buy the new wheels + tires and sell the stock rims with stock tires.
i keep 2 wheel sets at all times on my cars. this way you can roll your wheels in loose to the tire store to get them re-wrapped later. (no need for them to impact the hell out of your lugs and scratch your wheel lug bores, etc).

i also remove the center caps, centering rings, valve caps, weights before taking my wheels in for tire re-wrap.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote