View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Thanks for the DIY. Couple questions:

1) Are the stock B pillars trash once you take them off? IE, do those tabs break off the stock B pillars or is there a bracket that they seat into? I suppose a little more info on how to remove the stock B pillars is all I need

2) You use the 3M tape on the car to transfer it to the correct spot on the new CF B pillars. When you pull the grommets off the car to put back on the tape to glue, how did you line things up again? It seems easy to put them back on the tape slightly off-center and then final B pillar mounting will be misaligned. I'll try another look through the videos in the mean time.