Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #832 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I hear ya on the deep puddles, but they should not be a problem unless you are speeding through them or the water is more than two feet high, then you shouldn't be driving across anything like that anyway. I think you might change your mine anyway after you see the numbers with e85. If they are anything like the numbers on race fuel, well that will be ridiculous for a stage 1 setup.
Tony said that if I took a ride in your car I'd be speeding up my long-term plan to go TT.

As far as the BP kit goes... I am still super weary of the placement.... big puddles or small puddles, I like the peace-of-mind of the intake not being down there. I wonder if there is enough room for an elbow to try and relocate the filter..... Infamous... we need to put your car on a lift. Come down to Ryan's work sometime soon so we can poke and prod your new toy!