Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #1583 (permalink)
Xplicit97
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Nismo 370Z
Xplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond reputeXplicit97 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Xplicit97 Send a message via MSN to Xplicit97 Send a message via Yahoo to Xplicit97 Send a message via Skype™ to Xplicit97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Who was hating?

Talk like this is what makes real Seachickens fans look bad.
I know its a little late, but there has been a lot of negativity in general towards Seattle. Which is where that comment stemmed from originally. I appologize it was out of line and I wasn't referring to anyone on here. It just seemed to be the general consensus outside of the PNW, but thats just my perspective. Most of the negative comments originated from niner fans, and people who account Seahawks success to the stadium, and not the team who played in it. That being said I was really hoping for a good game.. My wife is a die hard Broncos fan living in the PNW. I wasn't sure going in who would win, but I believed it would be close. I don't think anyone saw this coming like has already been stated. The last part of the game was boring, and thats coming from a Hawks fan... The win was amazing and it serves to show the teams skills, and that it's not just our stadium. All I gotta say is its a bummer for Peyton but it REALLY sucks to be Maywhether right now a cool 10.4 mil gone.. lol. Not sure what was meant by a real "Seachickens fan", but I'm 34 and have lived here my whole life. I remember the Kingdoms days of Chuck Knox, Steve Raibel, Brian Bosworth, and Cortez Kennedy to name a few.. Pretty sure I'm no Johnny come lately bandwagon fan, however everyone has to start as a fan somewhere

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Xplicit97; 02-03-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Xplicit97 is offline   Reply With Quote