View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 08:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exaggerations

For most of the country, there may be between 5 snowfalls and maybe 25 snowfalls in winter. Usually, 1-2 days after it stos snowing, the roads are quite clear. I drive mine in winter, park it and take a cab or get a ride on the 5 or so days where the roads are a mess.

Otherwise, my car is just find and so are my summer tires on it. I just have to be careful. I just returned from a 120+ trip to St.Louis and at outside temps of around 20 degrees, I was cruising at 90 and took it up to 105 a stretch or two.

You can use it as a DD and enjoy the joy daily. Wash it more often, especially the under carriage at the local car wash.

Sure, the tire dealers and others could like you to use different tires all the time. If you live in the north/ northeast, you could put winter tires on it and drive.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote