View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I could of swore that there was a G37 that hit 650rwhp even before I installed my turbos? I could be wrong.
I think there was one in the 6xxWHP area but shortly after reaching that the owner built the block, will have to research it to find the results.
I think between your work on running long term high 500 and the recent up swing of kits from BP & FI we will see some real numbers pushed hopefully again. I know early on lots of TT owners hit 500whp and called it a day as it was safe and judging by the VQ35 just above their limit and still safe.

I can also agree, good kit (with supporting mods), install, and tune and the car can run for a long time. I am about to crack 75k miles while being boosted since 19k miles with a SC running 400whp. Taking care of the car and it will last and be a blast to drive everyday or just on the weekends.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote