View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #37 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Man, you guys are great !

I'm clear on the no harness, unless you have a roll cage rule, thanks for reinforcing the point for my benefit and anyone else reading this thread

I was probably being overzealous in pulling weight at this early stage, given that you're right it mostly came from the rear half (except engine cover + wipers!)... would appreciate any advice on how to get more weight out of the front without compromising safety or removing a/c or windows... e.g., I will definitely pursue the battery relo kit

Thanks for the advice on tire sizes... assuming my offset places the wheel at its outermost point relative to fenders, do you think 285s will rub in the front ? should i bring it down to 265/285 ?

I will definitely refer my local shop to you as possible source for parts

Thanks again
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote