View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

June 2011 I did my install. Shortly after, I dyno'd 524hp/401tq rear wheel Dynojet. I turned up the boost just a tad within a couple weeks and was probably more like 540-550 / 410-425. Since, the car has been a daily driver minus a couple months for winter.

The end of summer 2013 I turned it up to 586/455.

I am not too comfortable with the power my car makes on the stock engine... so I try and stay off the dyno so that nothing reminds me. On the street, I forgot my worries and just drive it. On the dyno, I worry about it and get reluctant to push it. I was really close to doing a few more pulls to break the 600's, but I guess I decided with the traction issues it was hardly worth the risk.

I would also have to vote for 500rwhp or below with a mint install and tune, if you want to play it safe. If you dont mind a little risk, I would say 525-540. If you dont mind that it might blow up any second, 550-600!

Last edited by phunk; 02-03-2014 at 06:05 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote