View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Tymes View Post
and class FD ??? i thought i needed class A OR A/B never heard of FD school me plz
I think it's just Pioneer's class D amp. I don't know that an FD is different than a D class amp. It is pretty compact for the power it delivers. No complaints.

I have an Infinity KappaFour in my 4Runner and it is a nicer amp in some ways, but it is also larger and more expensive. Kicker amps seem fine; better than their door speakers, and Alpines are very nice. After that you get to the higher $ sexy amps. Others here can comment on the cost to value ratio better than I. As much as I enjoy music, I can't bring myself to shell out the big bucks for an amp. This shouldn't be taken as saying that they are not worth it.

In the end, the take home point is that that amp provided "clean" power that fed well both a 4x 6.5 component system and a 4x 6x9 system.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote