View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 10:29 AM   #60 (permalink)
jlo370z
Im a Fireball

Drives: 11 370z Red 6spd
jlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond reputejlo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzirra View Post
Hi. I'm in the same boat. I already have a GT-R. I will keep it. For my next vehicle, I am want another convertible. The only one I have now is my 370Z vert. My choices are Lamborghini Gallardo, R8 convertible, 911 Turbo S, F-Type (least powered of the bunch.) with that sort of purchase I would advise test driving your choices as others have mentioned. Do your homework. My cousin has a 911 turbo convertible and we traded cars for a day. I love the looks of it but I have to say, I wasn't fond of how the seats felt. That's just my opinion and it will affect my decision when I'm ready to buy. I live in the Midwest and there's not too many high end dealers....no Lambo. Sure we have Audi, but no R8 available to test drive. When I bought the GT-R, I just happened to get a call from my dealer saying they had one in black and I should test drive. I know you said you weren't interested in the GT-R. I didn't like them bc of their looks at first. After my test drive, that changed everything. The GT-R is truly a bang for your buck. 2014 has 545hp stock...0-60 in 2.7 secs. If performance is what you're after, I would say reconsider. It's within your price range. Dealer wanted $110k and manager sold it to me for $93k out the door. For me, I want an exotic convertible so I pretty much know what my choices will come down to.

The Vette is a nice choice but it's still a Chevy. Nothing wrong with that but IMHO, I've always liked imports. Vette is the least expensive of your choices. I think my choice (from your list) would have to be R8 (V10) or the Lambo. Vettes are everywhere. But find a way to test drive if you can. Out of curiosity, will you have to pay any sort of sales tax? I paid 7% plus cost of plates for my GT-R. Easy way to burn extra 10k. Good luck with your purchase!
Aston Martin Vanquish Volante /end thread for you
jlo370z is offline   Reply With Quote