View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 08:02 AM   #1847 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjo1078 View Post
Congrats faceglide! As for traction. U should totally jump in on our group buy for the racelogic traction control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought about it....still thinking about it. I don't think it will help all that much....it definetly wont hurt.

Thanks bro, kinda mad at myself for not building the block up first....but the car only had like 9k....too many car problems.

You should just shoot for 1k....with your setup and a good fuel system, easy breezy....i mean cmon, a stage ONE with 2.5" exhaust.....I am running the baby setup with a monster fuel rig! lol!

Guess its time to order some CP madness, maybe shoot for 1k next summer.....looking into the future, the only car that interests me is the c7 z06....but I have 2 little boys and may just hold out for the R36 and throw my wad into the Z(may want some backseats, even if beast car)......pretty inspired right now!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote