View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleonard View Post
I beat one of those red light enforcement tickets back in 2001.

Unless they wanted to do the detective work to get your info from the dealer listed on the front plate you're not going to have a problem. I doubt they will go to that much trouble. Those photo enforcement systems are about making an easy buck for the city, not to actually track down every hard to find offender.

these systems are the only reason that California requires front license plates, and one of the main reasons I won't put mine on.
That's why they installed cameras to photograph the rear plate! I think having to have a front plate is BS!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote