View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur View Post
Pacific Accessory Corporation (PAC) makes steering wheel interfaces (SWI) for about any vehicle and stereo combination. You just need the one for Pioneer/Sony (PS) instead of the one for JVC/Alpine/Clarion/Kenwood (JACK).

What I'm trying to say is you need the PAC-SWI-PS instead of the PAC-SWI-JACK which you can order just as easily as the other one. I've got one in my 370Z with a AVIC and it works fine.

Pac-audio.com Products | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future

I ordered mine online from here:

Discount mobile electronics, Bluetooth hands free, cellular repeater, cellular amplifier
Awesome, thank you all for the info. I'm glad you guys clarified and that you have one working on an AVIC Pioneer model. Forget about the other guys post I just bumped lol.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote